Laurent Tourondel - L'Amico
WHEN: Wednesday, December 7, 6:00 PM EST
WHO: Laurent Tourondel, a native of Auvergne, France, parlayed his love of food at an early age into a storied decades-long career, creating some of the world’s most successful culinary concepts.
ABOUT: Tourondel manages an international portfolio of beloved restaurants. After winning three stars from The New York Times for his cuisine at Cello, he launched the eponymous BLT brand — a collection of restaurants focused on the freshest, simplest ingredients, prepared using exacting techniques — and won more two- and three-star reviews from The Times and a Michelin Star for BLT Fish. Since then, Tourondel launched LT Burger and Sag Pizza in Sag Harbor; L’Amico and The Vine in NYC; LT Steak & Seafood and The Alley in South Beach, and Scusi and LT Bar & Grill in New Jersey. Most recently he opened the Tik-Tok sensation, Skirt Steak, a single-item concept located in the heart of New York City; Caffeine, an all-day coffee concept in Westhampton; and Dune by Laurent Tourondel, an elevated seafood restaurant on the Florida coast.
WHAT: Tourondel will share his take on rustic Italian American cuisine, focusing on seasonal variations and local farms.
Experience #1: In-person at De Gustibus (class limited to 48 guests)
$150 + NY sales tax per person
An intimate live event inside our state-of-the-art classroom and studio.
- Demonstration and tasting of the multi-course menu
- Wines courtesy of Kobrand
- Choice of bottled S.Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water or Acqua Panna® Natural Spring Water
- Freshly brewed Lavazza coffee offered after the class
- PDF booklet of the recipe, which includes promotional offers from our various partners, including a 10% discount to shopping at Macy's
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class time; you will be greeted by one of our team members who will lead you to your assigned seat
- Assigned seats, based on party size
- Tables and chairs are sanitized prior to arrival
- The bathroom will be sanitized periodically throughout the event
Experience #2: Virtual Class
For those who prefer to listen and learn from home.
$30 + NY sales tax per person
- Live demonstration on Zoom
- Ability to ask the chef questions live via chat
- PDF of the recipe booklet
- You will receive an email with the link and recipe booklet 24 hours prior to the class