De Gustibus Cooking School by Miele est. 1980 is owned and operated by Salvatore Rizzo and founded by Arlene Sailhac.
MEET AND LEARN FROM WORLD-CLASS CHEFS
- Be educated by legendary chefs and rising stars
- Be touched by their insights and personal stories in an intimate and interactive setting
EAT DELICIOUS FOOD
- Observe and learn techniques and follow recipes of cutting-edge chefs as they demonstrate a divine menu
- Smell and savor their culinary creations
TASTE EXQUISITE WINES
- Sample a delightful array of wines selected by our partners.
It is our goal that you are educated—with friends, or on your own—and that you learn and experience what we consider to be a unique culinary performance at each event.
Our mission at De Gustibus Cooking School by Miele is to provide the highest quality experience in all things culinary. Tickets to our classes include education and tastings along with the opportunity to be up close and personal with the most celebrated chefs and sommeliers in the industry. Alcoholic beverages are provided by a licensed supplier on a complimentary tasting basis in accordance with state rules and regulations.