De Gustibus Cooking School by Miele was founded in 1980 and is currently owned by Salvatore Rizzo and founded by Arlene Sailhac.
Meet and Learn from World-Class Chefs
- Gain access to legendary chefs and rising stars
- Be touched by their insights and personal stories in an intimate and interactive setting
Eat Delicious Food
- Observe techniques and follow recipes of cutting-edge chefs as they prepare a divine menu
- Smell and savor their culinary creations served to you
Taste Exquisite Wines
- Sample a delightful array of wines selected by our partners.
It is our goal that you are entertained—with friends, or on your own—and that you learn and experience what we consider to be a unique culinary performance at each event.
De Gustibus also offers hands-on cooking classes, some on location and some in our cooking school. We can arrange private and corporate events in our Herald Square venue that can accommodate up to 60 people.